- This Item Qualifies For FREE Shipping!
It's finally here! Redesigned with a magnesium unibody contour, collision avoidance, more range and enhanced video modes, and a two-point-of-contact gimbal mount, the DJI Phantom 4 pushes the limits from their flagship Phantom series. Simply put, this is the best of the best.
Watch the video below and be blown away:
Gimbal Camera with 1" CMOS Sensor
- The onboard camera features a first for the Phantom line: a 1-inch 20-megapixel CMOS sensor. A custom-engineered lens made up of eight elements is arranged in seven groups. The camera boasts a mechanical aperture that eliminates rolling shutter distortion that can occur when taking images of fast moving subjects or when flying at high speed and a mechanical focus.
- 1" CMOS Sensor
- Sensor size is often more important to image quality than the number of pixels, because a larger sensor has dynamic range, better signal-to-noise ratio, and boosted low light performance. The 1" 20MP CMOS sensor in the Phantom 4 Pro+ is almost four times the size of the Phantom 4's 1/2.3" sensor. It uses larger pixels and has a maximum ISO of up to 12,800 as well as increased contrast.
GPS Navigation System
The Phantom 4 Pro+is based upon a GPS navigation system that draws upon up to 24 satellites to maintain flight stability and provides other important features. This feature is optimal for videographers to get the smoothest possible shoots who will opt for one of the GPS-assisted modes.
Fly In Close Quarters
The Vision Positioning System has two facedown cameras and ultrasonic sensors used for stability close to the ground (up to 32.8'). It allows the quad to hold its location, stop when the controls are released, and quickly respond to the pilot's directions.
Each leg has a small camera to detect potential obstacles in the flight path. Instead of coming to a stop the aircraft will attempt to fly around over the obstacle. The system will also sound off audible and visual warnings to alert you of when an obstacle is detected. This feature is automatically active when you trigger the return to home function.
Flying with the Power of Touch
The TapFly mode will allow the user to easily control the aircraft with a tap on the screen of a connected smartphone or tablet. Don't worry about hidden potential obstacles, the obstacle detection either stop the craft or avoid it completely.
Automatic Visual Tracking
This cool new feature allows the Phantom 4 Pro+ to lock onto any three-dimensional object, following your subject as it moves, keeping it in center frame.
A Plethora of Flight Modes
Normal: Standard flight mode with positioning support and both intelligent and visual tracking features.
Sport: Think of this as the NOS (extra boost of speed) in your race quad.
Altitude: Holds the altitude to enable smooth tracking shots for filmmakers.
Buy this item:
Maximum Horizontal Speed
- S-Mode: 45 mph (72 km/h)
- A-Mode: 36 mph (58 km/h)
- P-Mode: 31 mph (50 km/h)
Maximum Ascent Speed
- S-Mode: 19.7 ft/s (6 m/s)
- P-Mode: 16.4 ft/s (5 m/s)
Maximum Descent Speed
- S-Mode: 13.1 ft/s (4 m/s)
- P-Mode: 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s)
Maximum Tilt Angle
- S-Mode: 42°
- A-Mode: 35°
- P-Mode: 25°
- Up to 30 minutes
Transmitter (Remote Controller)
- 4.3 miles / 7 km
- Type: Built-in Chemistry: Lithium-ion polymer (LiPo)
- Capacity: 6000 mAh Configuration: 2S
- 1920 x 1080
- 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
FOV (Field of View):
- 84° Focal Length: 8.8 mm / 24 mm (35 mm format equivalent)
- f/2.8 - f/11
Focus Distance (Auto Focus):
- 3.3' (1 m) to ∞
Still Photo Mode:
- 3:2 Aspect Ratio: 5472 x 3648
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio: 4864 x 3648
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio: 5472 x 3078
16:9 Aspect Ratio:
- 5248 × 2952
- 3840 × 2160 at 24/25/30p
- 2720 × 1530 at 24/25/30p
- 1920 × 1080 at 24/25/30p
- 1280 × 720 at 24/25/30p
- 3840 × 2160 at 48/50p
- 2720 × 1530 at 48/50p
- 1920 × 1080 at 48/50/60p
- 1280 × 720 at 48/50/60p
17:9 Aspect Ratio:
- 4896 × 2592
- 4096 × 2160 at 24/25/30/48/50p
- Video:100 to 3200 (Auto); 100 to 6400 (Manual)
- Photo: 100 to 3200 (Auto); 100 to 12800 (Manual)
- 8 to 1/2000 second
- 8 to 1/8000 second
- Burst Shooting: 3/5/7/10/14 frames
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
- Interval: 2/3/5/7/10/15/30/60 second
- JPEG DNG (raw)
- JPEG and
- Type: microSDHC/SDXC card up to 128 GB Format: FAT32 / exFAT Supported File Systems: FAT32 (up to 32 GB); exFAT (over 32 GB)
- Note: Write speed of 15 MB/s and Class 10 / UHS-1 or faster card required
Operating Temperature 3
- 2 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- 13.8" / 350 mm (without propellers)
- 3.1 lb / 1.4 kg (with propellers and battery)
- 11.25 lb
- (LxWxH) 16.8 x 13.5 x 9.2"
Easy Shop Drone is proud of its reputation as the lowest price online retailer. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then we will offer you an extra 5% discount from the lowest price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 45 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your extra 5% discount/refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 45 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 5% Price Guarantee has some conditions:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates, store discounts, and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Banggood, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question (Map pricing, eligible warrantee, etc)
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Here's what people have said about our store
We are customers just like you. With easyshopdrone.com you get the best shopping experience with our...
* Lowest Price Anywhere
We get the best deals anywhere online. We have personally negotiated with all of our suppliers to get the lowest price for you. Backed by our Price Match Guarantee, you will never have to waste time shopping around for a better deal.
* Unbeatable Customer Service
We don't use machines. Unlike other big companies where you have to go through a answering machine, our team of experts will pick up the phone right away to help you with a solution. We'd love to hear from you!
* Fast & Free Shipping
From the time you place your order, we ship out your brand new drone immediately from our warehouses that same day. Once its out the door, we provide the tracking information so you can view the progress of your shipment.
* Safe Secure Ordering
Our online store provides the best online experience, and that includes protecting your information with up-to-date secure methods like SSL and Signifyd. Furthermore we personally check every order to make sure you are protected.
Buy this item:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.