- This Item Qualifies For FREE Shipping!
You've been asking for it and here it is. The next evolution in DJI's Inspire series hits the pinnacle with the Inspire 2. Check out the glorious video below:
Advanced obstacle avoidance has also made its way to the Inspire 2. Built into DJI's FlightAutonomy system, objects in front of, below, and above the quadcopter can be detected and avoided automatically. The Inspire 2 can even remember flight paths in case of an emergency return-to-home without GPS enabled. What's more, using the onboard 2-axis stabilized FPV camera, the pilot can navigate the Inspire 2 without being limited to the gimbal camera's field-of-view.
Everything you need to set up your Inspire 2 is included. Two batteries with a charger, an all-new transmitter controller, extra propellers, a calibration plate, and a carrying case to store and transport everything.
Advanced Obstacle Sensing
- Forward and downward vision systems enable the Inspire 2 to detect obstacles up to 30 meters ahead, allowing for protected flight at up to 34 mph at a controllable attitude angle of 25°. Upward-facing infrared sensors scan obstacles 16' above, adding protection when flying in enclosed spaces. Obstacle-sensing systems are active during normal flight, RTH, and all Intelligent Flight Modes.
- Spotlight Pro is a powerful tracking mode that allows even single pilots to capture complex, dramatic images. It uses advanced, visual-tracking algorithms to lock onto a subject during flight, regardless of the direction that the Inspire 2 flies, creating shots that would once have required a dedicated camera operator. If the gimbal comes close to reaching its rotation limits, the Inspire 2 itself will rotate in the same direction without affecting flight control or the shot being captured to free up gimbal movement.
Spotlight Pro has two shooting modes: Quick Mode and Composition Mode. In Quick Mode, select an object to begin tracking. In Composition Mode, select the subject and the tracking position. When the subject enters the preset tracking position, press the shortcut to begin tracking. The gimbal can be moved during shooting for composition adjustments. Spotlight Pro is available in all Intelligent Flight Modes including ActiveTrack, TapFly, Waypoint and Point of Interest.
- The 2-axis onboard FPV camera separates the flight view from the main camera view, effectively giving the Inspire 2 a dedicated "tap-to-fly" camera. Tap a point onscreen in the FPV view to set a flight route and the Inspire 2 will automatically fly along that route, leaving the pilot to focus on gimbal movement.
- The ActiveTrack Mode allows the Inspire 2 to recognize a range of objects, from people to bikes to cars to boats. Tracking profiles that can be adjusted based on the subject being tracked means greater tracking precision.
- Broadcasters can broadcast direct from the Inspire 2 using its dedicated 1080i50 and 720p60 transmission signal. Aerial live-streaming direct to TV is as simple as connecting the Inspire 2 transmitter to the satellite truck.
Powerful Flight Performance
- The propulsion system can thrust the Inspire 2 up to 58 mph and allows for descents at up to 29 feet-per-second and ascents at up to 19 feet-per-second. It can accelerate from 0 to 50 mph in just four seconds and flies at a max attitude angle of 40°. The two controller sticks on the transmitter are tuned for more sensitivity, making delicate maneuvers easier.
Dual Battery Design
- Dual batteries mean that, if a problem occurs on one battery, the other is able to continue flight long enough for a safe landing. At the same time, the Inspire 2 propulsion system is driven a PWM signal with serial port signal redundancy so that if PWM signals are lost, transmission will continue through the serial port.
Buy this item:
Take off Weight Maximum: 8.82 lb / 4 kg
Maximum Flight Altitude Standard Propellers: 8200' / 2500 m
Hi-Altitude Propellers: 16,400' / 5000 m
Maximum Flight Time: 27 minutes (approx.) with Zenmuse X4S Gimbal Camera
Maximum Tilt Angle P-mode: 35° (Forward Vision System enabled: 25°)
Maximum Ascent Speed P-mode/A-mode: 16.4 ft/s (5 m/s)
S-mode: 19.7 ft/s (6 m/s)
Maximum Descent Speed Vertical: 13.1 ft/s (4 m/s)
Tilt: 13.1-29.5 ft/s (4-9 m/s)
Maximum Speed: 58 mph (94 km/h)
GPS Accuracy Vertical: ±1.64' / 0.5 m (±0.33' / 0.1 m, with Downward Vision System enabled)
Horizontal: ±4.92' / 1.5 m (±0.98' / 0.3 m, with Downward Vision System enabled)
|Chemistry||Lithium-ion polymer (LiPo)|
|Capacity||4280 mAh / 97.58 Wh|
|Weight||1.1 lb / 515 g|
|Charger||Voltage: 26.1 V
Rated Power: 180 W
|Environmental||Charging Temperature: 41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C Operating Temperature: 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C|
|Maximum Charging Power||
Packaging Info Package
Weight: 27.15 lb
Box Dimensions: (LxWxH) 25.5 x 25.3 x 12.6"
Easy Shop Drone is proud of its reputation as the lowest price online retailer. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then we will offer you an extra 5% discount from the lowest price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 45 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your extra 5% discount/refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 45 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 5% Price Guarantee has some conditions:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates, store discounts, and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Banggood, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question (Map pricing, eligible warrantee, etc)
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Here's what people have said about our store
We are customers just like you. With easyshopdrone.com you get the best shopping experience with our...
* Lowest Price Anywhere
We get the best deals anywhere online. We have personally negotiated with all of our suppliers to get the lowest price for you. Backed by our Price Match Guarantee, you will never have to waste time shopping around for a better deal.
* Unbeatable Customer Service
We don't use machines. Unlike other big companies where you have to go through a answering machine, our team of experts will pick up the phone right away to help you with a solution. We'd love to hear from you!
* Fast & Free Shipping
From the time you place your order, we ship out your brand new drone immediately from our warehouses that same day. Once its out the door, we provide the tracking information so you can view the progress of your shipment.
* Safe Secure Ordering
Our online store provides the best online experience, and that includes protecting your information with up-to-date secure methods like SSL and Signifyd. Furthermore we personally check every order to make sure you are protected.
Buy this item:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.